- Use anger constructively
- Resolve your anger before it transpires
- Get away from old anger through forgiveness
- Take action rather than act in response
- Release anger in a healthy way
- Write your anger incidents in a journal
- Communicate your feelings peacefully
Our Service population & What we offer:
OUR SERVICE POPULATION:
Our service population consists of youth, teens, and adults:
WHAT WE OFFER:
1. Anger Management classes for 6, 8, 12, 26 & 52 week program or more if needed. In addition, in some cases we can provide accelerated classes by request.
2. A facilitator will administer an EQ-i 2.0 Assessment test to initiate services.
3. After training we provide a second assessment test to compare the results.
4. Once completed the course, we offer three follow up sessions for further assistance per your request.
5. We provide a network of mentors knowledgeable in the field of Anger Management as after care support with the intention to secure a positive outcome.
6. Upon completion of your program, a certificate will be provided.
7. DBS will occasionally host group activities to promote and enhance socialization skills.